Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What goes up must come back down

I knew yesterday was too good to be true. I never really woke up today for some reason. I got out of bed, made some breakfast and broke the handle on the oven door. Great start. I managed not to burn my food though! Took a painkiller with the food, and went back to bed. Fell asleep, woke up, took another one, and then back to sleep. I might have repeated the cycle again, before sort of waking up for a few hours to be social (and to explain the oven door).

Now it's soon time to get to bed again, but I'll try to get through the latest episode of LOST that I downloaded yesterday before I get too tired. I kind of hope I'll get so tired that I fall asleep easily in spite of my back, especially since I don't want to take too many pills in one day. They're already at prescription strength, so I try to be careful.

Tomorrow, I will call and make an appointment with a doctor. My aunt got the phone numbers I should call, so it should be a breeze. From what I hear, it might be a while on the phone, waiting in line. Good thing I have free calls to landlines on my new cell, and I recharged it today.

Stay safe and protected. Use helmets, knee pads and whatever needed for your particular pastime.

1 comment: