I shouldn't have been so fast as to mention the cell phone being a good thing. I've spent some time on the phone with customer support today, and they have found nothing in their system that says my phone was ever activated in the store yesterday. They actually told me to go back to the store and talk to them! What a GREAT start at this new cell phone operator. Luckily, my uncle will take me to the store (which is some 3okm away from this town) tomorrow, so this can be sorted out. If I get nothing more out of this than just an activated phone, I'm gonna blow a fuse. They better make up for the extra time, gas, and effort that we are wasting to go back to the store!!
BUT - today wasn't just anguish. I met some more relatives who live only a 10-minute walk away, and it was good to catch up on the last decade. :)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment