While I'm not where I feel like I belong
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Alive
Nothing much to tell today except the promise I'd post if I was alive. As it turns out, I AM alive. Not at my best though (back's acting up but it won't kill me), so I end this post at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
December
(1)
▼
2009
(42)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(14)
▼
April
(21)
Evaluation: 3 weeks in Sweden so far.
Thank heavens...
I'm getting worried.
The health care system. And a squirrel.
What goes up must come back down
A Good Day
So much for that joy...
Cell time
Culinary information
I say it best when I say nothing at all.
Alive
Ahhh - blood pudding and tofu
Tofu or no tofu
A very quiet Easter Sunday
...and then there was the farting dog
Sight-seeing! - Round and round we go...
Cars and mail
Crash and burn, baby...
Horsing around
Surreality
The first morning in Sweden in seven years
About Me
Lost_in_a_vacuum
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment