So here I am - back in the country where I was born and raised. It's a strange feeling. Waking up in Canada in the last seven years has been comforting in some way that I can't explain. While my first months in Canada were filled with struggle, I have come to expect and count on London to be my home. Ontario is where I have my friends, Sweden is where I have family and acquaintances.
In spite of my hostility towards my being here, I know everything happens for a reason. I know I need to be here right now, no matter what I want in life. I need to get some things back in order before I can deal with the rest of my life. However, that doesn't mean I have to like the fact that I am where I don't feel like I belong.
Much more to come - every once in a while.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment