Do I dare say it's been a good day? I hope it won't backfire this time. I managed to get my cell working without travelling an inch. It all was taken care of over the phone, and didn't take long at all. Spent most of the afternoon and evening entering numbers and changing settings to what I felt I wanted. So far, so good.
Mom came over, and we went to take care of the graves of my dad and my sis. We planted some flowers, and cleaned off the head stones. Looked nice when we left. Let's hope the frost won't ruin the flowers tonight, as freezing temperatures are in the forecast for the next few nights.
Was supposed to call and make an appointment with a doctor today, but my back felt better than it has in weeks, so I felt I could wait a day or two. Hopefully, I'll know by then when I'll receive some unemployment moolah.
May the force be with you.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment