Luckily, I got to borrow some money until my first money trickles in, and I got myself a new cell phone. Since I am applying for jobs left and right (and there's no answering machine where I live right now), I need people to be able to reach me wherever I am.
Calling to Canada from my cell won't be as expensive as I thought. With a feature called '3Global', I'll be able to call 25 countries (yes - including Canada) for as little as 0.18 kronor (about CDN$0.022) per minute - with a $0.10 connection fee. I can deal with that, especially since I can use every penny I pay per month on my 'pay-as-you-go' deal to call. :)
I hope this is a good thing, and that things will continue. It's definitely one of those things that make the corners of my mouth go upwards.
Once the phone is activated and fully charged, there might be some pics on here finally. My blog as my testing grounds for cell phone photos transferred over bluetooth. Will it work? Check back to find out...
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment