Ok, the title of today's post shouldn't be in dollars since that is not the currency in Sweden, but I don't know if there is a symbol for the Swedish krona. I doubt there is, so take the dollar signs for what they aren't. ;)
I finally know how much I will be getting to live off each month until I can find a job. I won't have to starve, and I can actually pick and choose some of the foods I want instead of living off the cheapest possible foods that aren't healthy for me. I even bought some vitamins and mineral supplements today! I was slightly surprised that the calcium pills had no mention of how much calcium that was actually in each tablet though, which is unusual. Judging by the size of the tablets, I know it's not a whole lot, but it would be nice to know for sure. This level of bad labelling would never be accepted in North America. But this is Europe. Whoopi-doo-dah.
Didn't get any pike today, coz I couldn't find the fish truck. I reckon I was at the town square at the wrong time or something. No biggie. One of these days...
Ripped a bunch of old CDs onto the computer I'm using, so I can revel in songs I used to listen to. Some, I will never listen to again, but some have remained close to my heart. Most of the ones that are still good to listen to are either rock or classical. Feels like pop doesn't stand the test of time as well as the ones mentioned.
Might head down to the town centre again tomorrow, to see if I can find a multimedia adapter for my SD cards so I can plug them in to the USB port. I miss being able to transfer photos I take with my camera to the computer, so it may just be time to invest in an adapter. One can only take pictures up to a certain quality with a cell phone...
Stay strong, and stay determined! About what, I don't care.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment