Been a long time since I wrote anything in here. I've had my reasons. I've started going to a physical therapist, and initially, I felt like this is all I need to get well. After a few sessions, however, things started to go in the wrong direction. She didn't do anything wrong, it was just my body letting me know that working out was not what it wanted. Since then, I've been to the orthopedic clinic in Västerås, which ended up with me being on the waiting list for an MRT/MRT - a body scan. Maybe the mysteries of what is wrong with my body and what can be done about it will finally be revealed. I hope so.
I'm now officially on sick leave, and I no longer have to look for jobs I never could take anyways. That is also typical, since I finally found a job in Montreal that I really liked and that felt was customized for me. Video game translator/tester - could it be any better? I'm still waiting to hear from them, but I reckon karma is somehow making sure that I won't find a job until my physical issues have been dealt with.
For the best of my body, I shouldn't sit by the computer for very long, but I get stir crazy doing nothing. I have started with a new version of the SAQD web site, and my personal website has also received a slight upgrade. As long as I still manage to fit my exercises between computer time, I feel I can do this. I NEED to do this. I crave it, and it's therapy of sorts for my soul, no matter how crazy that may sound.
I have tried to get in touch with Lenny in the last few days, after only getting a few seconds the first time I called in ages. Not sure why I'm not getting through. Could just be bad timing, or I get screened by his mom. I hope he's doing well. He means too much to me for me to just let things go and accept that he's more or less on his own. Some words from friends concerning him are encouraging, but there are still so many question marks that I just don't know. I really hope that I'll be able to find out what is really going on fairly soon.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment